Water systems and water effects are part of the DNA of Technifex. Throughout our history, we have been committed to creating some of the Themed Entertainment Industry’s most innovative and ambitious water and atmospheric effects. Twenty five years ago Technifex developed one of the industry’s most well-equipped and productive water test facilities. It has been instrumental in Technifex’s success in the water arena. In our continued commitment to support our clients and partners, Technifex has recently enhanced our Water Test facility.
The “Test Pool” as it is lovingly known, has some impressive capabilities.
- 20,000-gallon capacity of filtered and chemically treated water
- 11 feet in depth
- (3) Permanently installed pumps to allow for a variety flow and pressure combinations
- 50 Horsepower
- 15 Horsepower
- 5 Horsepower
- (2) permanently installed waterfall weir boxes
- (4) movable Decks for flexibility in the depth and the physical arrangement of the pool
- A wide variety of piping, valves and manifolds, all equipped with Cam & Groove (could substitute with “Quick”) connectors to allow for fast and flexible set up of all the components
Developing water effects requires a combination of engineering, intuition and experimentation. Mockups and testing are critical to the success of any innovative project. The Test Pool facilitates quick and efficient evaluation of concepts. It is also invaluable in the development of product for Technifex Products LLC, and supports the development of training systems for Technifex XR. Just another way that Technifex is equipped to support our clients