Working with Purepartner by Design, Technifex provided special effects for the immersive themed walkthrough experience for The Evil Within 2 video game. The exhibit was part of the 2017 Bethesda Softworks booth at the E3 – Electronic Games Expo.
Technifex provided and integrated:
– FauxFire® Roadie – simulated fire behind the window.
– Dragon’s Breath Heat Blaster – blast of hot air as the guests approach the burning fire.
– Lighting Effects (Strobes, Fire Flicker and Tracking Light)
– Smoke and Wind Effects
– Motion Sensor Control and Pre-Programmed Effects
Video by YouTube user: Michael Does Life
- Technifex Scope of Work: Provided and Integrated Special Effect Systems
- Client: Bethesda Softworks
- Exhibit Design: Purepartner by Design
- Audiovisual: iGAD Productions
- Location: Electronic Entertainment Expo
- Opened: 2017