Technifex’s patented Flowscreen® technology was used to create a beautiful and elegant entry for the Dakota Dunes Casino in Saskatoon, Canada.
Two identical, curved 30’ long x 12’ high Flowscreens form the entrance into the gaming area. Technifex also provided custom torchiers that utilize our patented FauxFire®. These features are located throughout the casino area.
- Technifex Scope of Work: Engineering and Fabrication of Flowscreens & FauxFire
- Client: Lexington Design + Fabrication
- Project Architect: Thalden Boyd Architects
- Lighting Design: Visual Terrain
- Location: Saskatchewan Canada
- Opened: 2006